This marvelous contemporary home dazzles with its captivating views, great layout, modern amenities, gorgeous gardens and lavish outdoor living spaces. The main level features an open living plan with a well-appointed chef’s kitchen, large dining and living rooms, a half bath and bedroom. A few steps up are two more bedrooms and a full bath. The centerpiece of the first floor is the architecturally beautiful glass staircase and the massive windows and French doors that showcase the views, and open to wide walk-out decks.
On the lower level is the luxurious master suite with more spectacular views, a comfortable family room and a second half bath. On the garden level are two broad patios and a charming two-room studio with a full bath. The studio is perfect for family, guests or a home office. Other amenities include vibrantly beautiful drought-tolerant gardens, a 2-car side-by-side garage with an electric vehicle charger, a cost-efficient solar panel system, top-end stainless steel appliances, and irrigation and home security systems. The property is conveniently located to West Portal, Muni, Bart and both the 101 and 280 freeways.
· Four Wonderful Bedrooms & A Garden Studio
· Three Full Bathrooms & Two Half Bathrooms
· Gourmet Kitchen with Views & Top-Quality Appliances
· Luxurious Master Suite with Custom Walk-In Closet
· Open Dining & Living Room with Walk-Out View Decks
· Comfortable Family Room with Door to the Gardens
· Garden Studio with Full Bath & Versatile Guest Space
· Vibrant & Exceptionally Beautiful Drought-Tolerant Gardens
· Two-Car Side-by-Side Garage with Electric Vehicle Charger
· Convenient to West Portal, Muni, Bart & 280 & 101 Freeways
· Built 1956 – Over-sized 6,673
· Square Foot View Lot
· Interior Living Space 3,300
· Square Foot (per Graphic Artist)
· Captivating Vistas, Pacific
· Ocean Views & Peaceful Sunsets
· Lavish Outdoor Living – including Decks, Patios & Hot Tub
· Quality Fixtures, Finishes & Designer Lighting
· Six-Burner Viking Professional Gas Range & Hood
· GE Monogram Refrigerator & Oven & Bosch Dishwasher
· Hardwood Floors, Skylights & Dual Pane Windows
· Cost-Efficient Solar Panel System – Owned not Leased
· In-Ground Irrigation & Home Security Systems
274 Casitas Avenue, San Francisco, CA
This property is being marketed under CA Covid19 Guidelines.
Please contact listing agent for details.
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.